The registration period for the Knowledge Olympics category takes place semi-annually for the courses of Economics at FGV EESP and Business Administration and Public Administration at FGV EPPG.
To participate, it is necessary to submit a Letter of Motivation by the deadline established in the Registration Schedule disclosed in the notice.
Applications from candidates who have participated in competitions such as the Brazilian Economics Olympics (OBECON), Brazilian Mathematics Olympics (OBM), Brazilian Mathematics Olympics for Public + Private Schools (OBMEP), among others, are accepted, based on the awards received.
The accepted olympiads or competitions are those held for high school students or equivalent levels, with scores obtained from competitions at higher or elementary levels being prohibited.
The classification of candidates is based on the scores obtained according to the Scoring Table specified in the Selection Process notice, according to the criteria below:
1. The candidate who has not submitted the documentation according to items (a) and (c) of Subsection 12.5.1 of the notice will be eliminated.
2. The candidate who obtains a score below 34 will be eliminated.
3. The candidate's best medal will be considered, based on medals won within the time interval specified in item b of Subsection 12.5.1 of the notice. If the candidate has participated in more than one competition, a maximum of three (3) medals can be submitted, and the highest scoring medal will be chosen for the result calculation.
4. Candidates will be ranked in descending order, considering the score of each candidate's best medal.
5. 4 (four) candidates with the highest scores will be selected, and they will be APPROVED and called for Enrollment Application.
We don't have this option available for the chosen location yet.
Then, R$ 150,00
After this date, R$ 50.00