The Law degree offers a legal course that innovates the teaching model while incorporating diversified methods to enable professionals to solve complex problems and build new legal institutes, in favor of the diversity of demands present in society. The challenges are, thus, the renewal of legal thinking and the formation of the new jurist, who is cosmopolitan, able to interpret their own reality, and capable of contributing to economic development, while being endowed with a deep sense of social responsibility.
Use of new teaching techniques;
Learning based on problem studies;
Simulations, games, and other participatory methods.
- Synergy between courses in Law, Business Administration, Public Administration, and Economics;
- Integration between undergraduate and graduate studies;
- Encouraging international exchanges;
- Multidisciplinary training.
- A board composed predominantly of full-time professors and PhDs;
- Commitment to teaching and intellectual qualification;
- Full and individualized attention to the student;
- Production of up-to-date and innovative contemporary legal knowledge.
National High School Exam (Enem)
In addition to the Entrance Examination Selection Process, FGV Direito SP allows applicants also compete for vacancies using the *ENEM score for classification in the first phase of the Entrance Examination.
* Based on the grades provided by the National Institute of Educational Research of the Ministry of Education (INEP/MEC). Learn more at ENEM.
The course has a specific selection process for foreign applicants. To participate, the applicant must have a foreign nationality or be a Brazilian citizen with dual nationality and have completed the last four years of compulsory education in institutions located outside Brazil. The selection is composed of the analysis of documents, such as academic transcript, English proficiency certificates, letters of recommendation, and motivation letter, with the aim of assessing the academic performance and socio-cultural profile of the applicant, who may also be summoned in person or online to provide clarification on the information contained in the documentation submitted. The best-evaluated applicants in academic performance and sociocultural profile will be selected for Phase Two (Oral Examination), which will be held in Portuguese, in person, in the city of Sao Paulo.